- When your order is shipped either through State Postal Service or courier we will send you a dispatch confirmation email containing tracking information. Upon dispatch your order is deemed and accepted by ATLANTIS Gallery.
- Shipping costs will be added at the checkout and will be shown in the confirmation of your order.
- For customers purchasing from outside the EU the shipping costs shown on the website and order confirmation are given as an estimate only .We endeavour to give the most accurate price , but due to variance in size and weight for a lot of our goods , shipping can incur additional charges . If there is a difference in the shipping costs , we will contact you either by email or telephone advise you of the costs and discuss the options.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time that you or a third party other than the courier and indicated by you, take physical possession of the products.
- Shipments within Greece: All shipments via courier or State Postal Office worth more than € 50 are free of shipping costs. The cost of sending via courier or State Postal Office for orders from 0-50 € is 4 €.
- Shipping within the European Union (EU) Via Hellenic Postal Office. All orders over € 200 are free of charge. Orders from 0-200 € are charged with 15 €.
- Shipping costs on non EU countries:
Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro 1 37 | 6 88 | 11 140 | 16 192 | 21 245 2 47 | 7 99 | 12 151 | 17 203 | 22 256 3 57 | 8 109 | 13 161 | 18 213 | 23 266 4 67 | 9 120 | 14 172 | 19 224 | 24 277 5 78 | 10 130 | 15 182 | 20 234 | 25 287
- Using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover credit / debit / prepaid card
- Using Masterpass electronic wallet
- Using Paypal
- Cash on delivery in our store