Terms of Service
Atlantisgallery.gr is the online store for the exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the company "Mendrinos Ioannis & Co. OE" with the distinctive title ATLANTIS Gallery, based in Thira, 13 Ypapantis str. (Tax Identification Number 081497950 / Tax Office of Thira). Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the Atlantis online store, located at atlantisgallery.gr
Make sure that you agree with the following terms and conditions because your further use and browsing of the atlantisgallery.gr website implies your explicit and unconditional consent and consent with them.
ATLANTIS Gallery reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, made through their online store, according to its needs and trading habits. ATLANTIS Gallery undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store.
2. Information provided & Products
ATLANTIS Gallery is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information provided on its website atlantisgallery.gr both in terms of the exact data displayed and the services provided by its online store, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which can not be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or due to force majeure of the website.
3. Limitation of liability
ATLANTIS Gallery is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of their order (except in the cases of paragraph 7. "Withdrawal / Return - Replacement of Products").
It is also reserved regarding the delivery time of the goods in cases of force majeure. The atlantisgallery.gr online store can provide no guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of its customers about their non-availability.
The online store atlantisgallery.gr provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations, etc.), products and services available through the website "exactly as they are".
In no case the online store atlantisgallery.gr is not responsible for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or negative which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative loss of profits, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from him and / or from any unauthorised interventions of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through him.
4. Intellectual property rights
This website is the official online store of ATLANTIS Gallery . All content on the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of ATLANTIS Gallery and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of production work or misleading the public about the actual content provider of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of ATLANTIS Gallery or any other legal copyright holder of the above copyrights.
The names, images, logos and insignia that represent ATLANTIS Gallery and / or its online store atlantisgallery.gr and / or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services, are exclusive trademarks and insignia of ATLANTIS Gallery or / and atlantisgallery.gr and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. In any case, their appearance and display on the website atlantisgallery.gr and in the online store of ATLANTIS Gallery should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. User Responsibility
The users of atlantisgallery.gr website accept that they will not use the ATLANTIS Gallery online store to send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit in any other way any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, defamatory, offensive. , obscene, libellous, violates someone else's privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as internal information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, contains software viruses or any other files, or π programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally in breach of applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any Content used to collect or store personal data about other users.
6. Security & Personal Data
ATLANTIS Gallery recognises the importance of the issue of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions.
The codes used for your identification are two: the Username and the Password, which every time you enter them provide you with secure access to your personal information.
You have the opportunity to change your Personal Security Code (password) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise the ATLANTIS Gallery online store is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorised person.
For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable codes (eg date of birth).
7. Withdrawal / Refund / Return of Product Replacement
You have the right to return the products you bought and request a refund or their replacement a) in all cases in which, through proven fault of ATLANTIS Gallery , wrong products or products of poor and defective quality were sold (mistake in receiving the order, in the pricing, in the shipment, damaged during transport or with poor packaging) is and b) in all cases where there was a problem / actual defect in the product (operation or quality).
In any case and for all the above cases, the maximum return period for replacement may not be extended beyond fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt.
In addition, in all cases the product to be replaced must be accompanied by the original invoice/receipt .
For all the above cases the products to be refunded ,replaced or repaired must be in the condition received by the customer, complete and without damage ( unless damage occurred during transportation) and their packaging must be the one that normally accompanies the product and be in excellent condition, along with all documents which accompanied the product. Before each return, it is recommended to consult with the Online store atlantisgallery.gr. In any case, return refund or replacement is possible under the following conditions:
- contact the Online Store the same day or the next working day
- Send photos in case of damage during transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the product has not been used
- the product is accompanied by all the necessary documents proving the transaction
- In case they are not returned within 14 days then ATLANTIS Gallery may not proceed on any refund or return and replacement.
8. Order Cancellation
The order can be canceled in the following case:
If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet, you can call +30 22860 22241 or send us an email at email@example.com and one of our partners will cancel your order.
- Difference between store price and online store price
The prices of the products of the online store are valid only for purchase through the website and may in some cases differ from those related to the purchase from our physical store. In any case, although we make every effort to accurately indicate the data and prices we quote in our online store, we can not rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in prices and product features.
- All product prices shown on the website include Greek sales taxes ( VAT ) and exclude any delivery charges . For orders from outside the EU we will deduct Greek sales taxes (VAT) at checkout
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time .
- We aim to display all product prices on the website as accurately as possible but errors may occur . In the event of apprising error we reserve the right to cancel any orders made for products at the incorrect price and refund all monies that have been paid. We are not obliged to honour the incorrect price in any future orders. In the unlikely event that this should occur we will contact you to advise of this as soon as possible.
- Upon delivery to countries outside the EU you may be liable for import duty and local taxes on your order , which will need to be paid to carrier or your local tax office before they will release the goods
- We advise that all ( non EU ) international customers contact their local tax office if they require more information about this . We regret that Atlantis Galley is unable to offer guidance on such duties or taxes
10. Order process
- We will guide you through the process of placing an order on the Website with a series of simple instructions.
- We will send you an email confirming your order which will detail the Products you have ordered including price and the lead time shown at the time of ordering. Should there be any error, or you do not receive an Order Confirmation please email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The order confirmation email does not constitute an acceptance of your order by us and does not indicate you have entered into a contract with us.
- Payment for your order will be charged when you place the order. We accept payment with the payment methods listed on the Website.
- By submitting an order to us through the Website, you are confirming that the payment details provided on you order are valid and correct.
- The lead time or delivery date given at the time of placing the order are estimates only based upon the best available information concerning manufacturer’s lead times and transportation time and these are considered as accepted by the customer.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of, but not limited, to the following conditions:
* The products you ordered are unavailable from stock.
* The supplier has discontinued the products you have ordered.
* Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
* Your order has not passed our fraud screening process
* The identification of a pricing or product description error
* An item is unable to be shipped overseas to your given delivery address, due to transport or import restrictions.
11. Shipping / Shipping costs
- When your order is shipped either through State Postal Service or courier we will send you a dispatch confirmation email containing tracking information. Upon dispatch your order is deemed and accepted by ATLANTIS Gallery.
- Shipping costs will be added at the checkout and will be shown in the confirmation of your order.
- For customers purchasing from outside the EU the shipping costs shown on the website and order confirmation are given as an estimate only .We endeavour to give the most accurate price , but due to variance in size and weight for a lot of our goods , shipping can incur additional charges . If there is a difference in the shipping costs , we will contact you either by email or telephone advise you of the costs and discuss the options.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time that you or a third party other than the courier and indicated by you, take physical possession of the products.
- Shipments within Greece: All shipments via courier or State Postal Office worth more than € 100 are free of shipping costs. The cost of sending via courier or State Postal Office for orders from 0-100 € is 4 €.
- Shipping within the European Union (EU) Via Hellenic Postal Office. All orders over € 200 are free of charge. Orders from 0-200 € are charged with 15 €.
- Shipping costs on non EU countries:
Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro | Kilograms Euro 1 37 | 6 88 | 11 140 | 16 192 | 21 245 2 47 | 7 99 | 12 151 | 17 203 | 22 256 3 57 | 8 109 | 13 161 | 18 213 | 23 266 4 67 | 9 120 | 14 172 | 19 224 | 24 277 5 78 | 10 130 | 15 182 | 20 234 | 25 287
12. Order Delay
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
The product has been delayed from being supplied by our supplier: In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers, either domestic or international. However, there are cases where an order of ours can be "stuck" at the customs or in its transport, as a result of which we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you want us to deliver your order without this product or to suggest you an alternative. We will send this item to you immediately upon receipt in our warehouses.
The product you ordered has already been removed and is not available: Among the many products we display in our online store there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and unannounced announces that he is removing them. In this case, an employee of our company will contact you directly to give you all the alternatives.
In periods of extreme weather events or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
In case it is impossible to contact you by phone and / or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment) because e.g. your details that you have entered are not properly updated.